Psychological Emergency After Hours Help:
- RSU Campus Police: 918-343-7624
- Grand Lake Mental Health Center Crisis Line: 800-722-3611
Free and available after 5 p.m. on weekdays and 24 hours on holidays and weekends.
- Stress management
- Anger management
- Enhancing self-image
- Roommate concerns
- Substance use and abuse
- Career counseling and assessment
- Time management and improving study skills
- Family problems and adjustment to university life
- Work problems
- Grief and loss
- Mediation of conflict
Need an easy, convenient way to de-stress?
Check out Cleveland Clinic Wellness Enterprise on iTunes for free or low cost downloads of relaxation and breathing techniques for the busy student on the go! Applications are compatible with the iPad and iPhone.
ULifeline offers students a mental health screening tool, information and resources about mental health issues geared towards you and how to get help.