Official transcripts are available from the University’s Office of the Registrar.
- Official Transcripts are free of charge.
- Telephone and fax orders are not accepted.
- Orders are accepted via email, US postal mail or in person.
- Transcript orders are processed within three (3) to five (5) business days.
- Unofficial Transcripts for current students can be accessed on MyRSU
Request with Paper/Electronic
- Complete the Official Transcript Request Form (pdf)
- Sign and Date the Form (Your signature must be an original signature. Computer generated signatures are not sufficient to meet federal regulations.)
- Present a valid RSU Student ID or official photo ID (license, passport, etc.)
Submit completed forms and Photo ID in the following ways:
- In person at the Office of the Registrar
- By US postal mail
- By email to [email protected] (either scan document and ID or take a photo)
- First-time Requesting:
Click CREATE a New Account as shown in diagram.
- Returning Users:
Log in with username and password.
- Note: Transcripts dated prior to 1983 cannot be requested online.
Holds and Transcripts
If there is a Bursar, Financial Aid, or Admissions hold on your Student Account, an e-mail will be sent to the address you provided on the transcript request. These holds must be cleared or resolved before the transcript can be released.
Please Note: You MUST re-submit a transcript request(s) after the hold has been cleared or resolved.
Current students may also access their unofficial transcripts through MyRSU.
Former students may request unofficial transcripts in person, by mail, or by email. Mail or email requests require a transcript request form and submission of a Photo ID.