Rogers State University has partnered with Parchment for delivery of your official RSU transcript. This service allows you to request, track, and verify delivery of your official credentials 24/7 without calling or coming to campus. Transcript orders are processed within two (2) business days. Telephone and fax orders are not accepted. You may request an Official Transcript two ways:
- Parchment: order an electronic and paper copy
- In Person: paper copies at the Claremore campus for pick up only
Holds: Holds must be cleared or resolved before the transcript can be released. If a hold is on your account an email including the hold details will be sent to the email you provided on the transcript request. Examples of holds that prevent the release of transcripts are Bursar, Financial Aid, Missing Transcript etc.
- Current students may access their unofficial transcripts by logging into MyRSU
- Select Students > My Academic Life > My Unofficial Transcript
- Degrees will not be reflected on unofficial transcripts through MyRSU
Former students may request unofficial transcripts in person, by mail, or email by completing the Unofficial Transcript Request Form (pdf) and include a copy of a Photo ID (Driver’s License, Student ID, Passport, etc.).