Rogers State University has earned national rankings for its value and affordability, including being named by U.S. News and World Report as one of the top schools in the region for lowest student debt upon graduation.
Nearly half of RSU’s students earn a degree without taking a student loan. For those who do assume student debt, RSU graduates have the second-lowest average debt when compared with regional peer colleges.
Institutional academic scholarships are awarded based on an applicant’s eligibility, date of admission and enrollment. All academic scholarships are based on the availability of funds and are awarded for a full academic year.
Automatic Scholarships Now Available – Priority Deadline is March 1
RSU Freshmen who are admitted before March 1 and meet scholarship requirements
will automatically be awarded one of four institutional scholarships. The RSU admission application serves as the application for institutional scholarships.
The Honors Program offers a generous four-year scholarship package that fully covers:
- Tuition, Fees, and Books
- On-campus Housing
- An Approved Meal Plan
- Learn More About the Honors Program
President’s Leadership Class
The President’s Leadership Class provides:
- Annual scholarship of $10,000
- Maximum of four years with continued eligibility
- Ten students selected to each freshman class
- Students may retain their financial aid packages for costs not covered by the PLC scholarship
- Learn More About the President’s Leadership Class