Students can receive tuition assistance through academic scholarships based on academic achievement and/or financial need. Academic scholarships are awarded based on an applicant’s eligibility, date of admission and enrollment. All academic scholarships are based on the availability of funds and are awarded for a full academic year.
Awarding for the upcoming year begins in February and continues as funds permit for the upcoming school year. There are no academic scholarships awarded for the summer semester.
Academic scholarships are tuition waivers and cannot be combined. The amount of the scholarship cannot exceed the cost of tuition.
Academic scholarships cannot be awarded to students who have already received a Bachelor’s degree.
Scholarships Application Requirements
Application for Admission to Rogers State University serves as the application for an academic scholarship.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be an Oklahoma resident
- Achieve a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA in high school (Incoming Freshmen) or college (Current or Transfer students)
- Must be a degree-seeking student
- Must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the current award year
- Must be enrolled in 12 or more credit hours per semester
Scholarships Renewal Requirements
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above
- Must be enrolled as a full-time degree seeking student
- Must successfully complete a minimum of 24 credit hours each academic year
- Must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each academic year
If all renewal requirements are met, the scholarship will be renewed for the specified length of time as stated in the scholarship description.