RSU is the place you want to be!
More than 945 transfer students come to Rogers State University from varying schools and programs throughout the region each year. RSU accepts most credits from accredited schools and programs, and offers scholarships and tuition waivers to students that make a high-quality education even more affordable.
See if your credits transfer to RSU!
Steps to Apply for Transfer Students
Step 1: Get Admitted
Submit the following documentation to the Office of Admissions:
- Application for Admission
- Official Transcript from every college attended
- Official High School Transcript or GED certificate if you have completed fewer than 24 college credit hours
- ACT/SAT scores if you have completed fewer than 24 college credit hours (optional)
- Nursing Students: If you’re interested in applying for the Nursing program, complete additional requirements and the nursing program application by the appropriate deadline.
Step 2: Determine Aid
- Submit a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine if you qualify for grants, work study status or student loans.
- RSU’s school code is 003168.
- Note: Before receiving financial aid, you must submit an official high school transcript to RSU.
Step 3: Get Enrolled
- Once admitted, meet with an advisor to select courses and enroll.
Step 4: Housing
- If you’re interested in living on the RSU Claremore campus, submit a completed RSU Housing Application. Early application is encouraged.