“RSU has treated me like family. As a transfer student, many of my credits transferred seamlessly, and I’m much closer to graduating. RSU really feels like home.” – Skyler Drinnon, Communications Radio/TV ’21
RSU is the place you want to be!
More than 945 transfer students come to Rogers State University from varying schools and programs throughout the region each year. RSU accepts most credits from accredited schools and programs, and offers scholarships and tuition waivers to students that make a high-quality education even more affordable.
Curious if your credits transfer to RSU?
Check out the Transfer Matrix created and maintained by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education for courses that automatically transfer to RSU and what their RSU equivalency is. Don’t see your course on the matrix? It’s not comprehensive, so please contact us at to find out about courses not listed at 918-343-7727 or [email protected].
Submit the following documentation to the Office of Admissions:
- Application for Admission
- Official Transcript from every college attended
- Official High School Transcript or GED certificate (if you have completed fewer than 24 college credit hours)
- ACT scores (if you have completed fewer than 24 college credit hours)
- Submit a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine if you qualify for grants, work study status or student loans.
- RSU’s school code is 003168.
- Note: Before receiving financial aid, you must submit an official high school transcript to RSU.
- Once admitted, meet with an advisor to select courses and enroll.
- Check out RSU Scholarships and submit an application by the March 1 deadline to receive priority consideration.
- If you’re interested in living on the RSU Claremore campus, submit a completed RSU Housing Application.
- Early application is encouraged.
If you’re interested in applying for the Nursing program, complete additional requirements and the nursing program application by the appropriate deadline.