RSU is now offering Spring Start Scholarships for new students transferring to RSU from another college or university mid-year. This is a one-time only scholarship in the amount of $500.
Criteria to Transfer:
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be an Oklahoma resident
- Must have a minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA for college courses
- Must have completed at least 24 hours of transferable coursework
- Must be degree-seeking
- Must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Must be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours for the semester
- Must be enrolled at RSU by January 11, 2018
Curious if your credits transfer to RSU?
Check out the Transfer Matrix created and maintained by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education! These guides list courses that automatically transfer to RSU and what their RSU equivalency is. Don’t see your course on the matrix? It’s not comprehensive, so please contact us at to find out about courses not listed at 918-343-7727 or [email protected].
Submit the following documentation to the Office of Admissions:
- Application for Admission
- Note: A non-refundable application fee of $20 will be required for every application and reapplication to Rogers State University. See Application Fee Waiver Policy (pdf) for exemptions.
- Official Transcript from every college attended
- Official High School Transcript or GED certificate (if you have completed fewer than 24 college credit hours)
- ACT scores (if you have completed fewer than 24 college credit hours)
- Submit a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine if you qualify for grants, work study status or student loans.
- RSU’s school code is 003168.
- Note: Before receiving financial aid, you must submit an official high school transcript to RSU.
- Once admitted, meet with an advisor to select courses and enroll.
- Check out RSU Scholarships and submit an application by the March 1 deadline to receive priority consideration.
- If you’re interested in living on the RSU Claremore campus, submit a completed RSU Housing Application.
- Early application is encouraged.