Join any of our Zoom Presentations:
- April 14 @ 10am, 11am, 1pm, or 2pm
- April 15 @ 10am, 11am, 1pm, or 2pm
- April 16 @ 10am, 11am, 1pm, or 2pm
- April 21 @ 9am or 10am
- April 22 @ 9am or 10am
- April 23 @ 9am or 10am
- April 29 @ 1pm, 2pm, or 3pm
- April 30 @ 1pm, 2pm, or 3pm
ZOOM MEETING LINK: https://zoom.us/j/3648340316
MEETING ID: 364 834 0316
Check out the Transfer Matrix created and maintained by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education! These guides list courses that automatically transfer to RSU and what their RSU equivalency is. Don’t see your course on the matrix? It’s not comprehensive, so please contact us at to find out about courses not listed at 918-343-7727 or [email protected].
Submit the following documentation to the Office of Admissions:
- Application for Admission
- Note: A non-refundable application fee of $20 will be required for every application and reapplication to Rogers State University. See Application Fee Waiver Policy (pdf) for exemptions.
- Official Transcript from every college attended
- Official High School Transcript or GED certificate (if you have completed fewer than 24 college credit hours)
- ACT scores (if you have completed fewer than 24 college credit hours)
- Submit a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine if you qualify for grants, work study status or student loans.
- RSU’s school code is 003168.
- Note: Before receiving financial aid, you must submit an official high school transcript to RSU.
- Once admitted, meet with an advisor to select courses and enroll.
- Check out RSU Scholarships and submit an application by the March 1 deadline to receive priority consideration.
- If you’re interested in living on the RSU Claremore campus, submit a completed RSU Housing Application.
- Early application is encouraged.
If you’re interested in applying for the Nursing program, complete additional requirements and the nursing program application by the appropriate deadline.