Step Up to Meet the Demands of Today’s Changing Marketplace. Earn Your Master’s in Business Administration Online in Just 18 Months.
Whether you want to join a business or create your own, the marketplace across industries demands more agility, problem-solving and leadership than ever. With five specializations and coursework focusing on leadership, critical thinking, global marketing and more, RSU’s online Master of Business Administration program positions you to meet this demand and help organizations grow.
Our master’s in business administration online program is an affordable, accelerated program that you can join with any bachelor’s degree. With start dates throughout the year and 8-week, fully online courses, our program allows you to enroll in and complete your MBA degree on the timeline that works for you.
Take advantage of one of the best MBA programs online for affordability, work/life balance and time to degree. At RSU, you’ll experience the difference our student-first approach makes for MBA online students.
MBA Online Program Features
The MBA degree has long been extremely popular for its return on investment for graduates and employers. Now, RSU offers the same high-quality MBA degree in an entirely online format with five industry-relevant specializations. Regardless of your chosen emphasis, you can expect to gain knowledge and skills that set you apart in an increasingly dynamic marketplace.
Here’s what else you’ll experience as part of RSU’s online Master of Business Administration program:
- An accelerated, 100% online format. Earn your MBA degree entirely online in as few as 18 months. Our business administration online courses can be completed in only 8 weeks, with five start dates throughout the year.
- Five sought-after emphases. Specialize in up-and-coming or always in-demand skills like accounting, business analytics, management, sport management, or health care management.
- Support for students with any bachelor’s degree. You can apply to our program even if you hold a bachelor’s degree in an area other than business. We offer foundational business administration online courses to help provide the working knowledge you need for graduate work.
Master’s in Business Administration Online Courses & Curriculum
The online Master of Business Administration coursework includes foundations in accounting, critical thinking and ethics, business strategy, financial management, and managerial economics. From there, you’ll choose an emphasis based on your interests and strengths. View Degree Sheet.
Prepare for senior-level positions in accounting and finance in courses like Accounting and Financial Analytics, Financial Statement Analysis and International Accounting.
Business Analytics Option❖:
Jump into the rapidly expanding field of data analysis and learn how to help businesses make strategic decisions. Courses in this emphasis include Accounting and Financial Analytics, Data and Information Management, and Artificial Intelligence for Businesses.
Health Care Management Option❖:
Learn how to help health care organizations succeed in courses like Strategic Management in Health Care, Finance in Health Care, and Legal and Ethical Aspects in Health Care.
Gain crucial leadership and entrepreneurship skills for various industries in courses such as Business Law, Entrepreneurship and New Venture Initiation, and Strategic Human Resource Management.
Sport Management Option❖:
Follow your passion for sports by working in the industry — this emphasis prepares students for careers in sports marketing, governance, and athletic recruitment. Courses available include Sports Marketing, Sports Finance, and Communication in Sport.
Why choose RSU’s online Master of Business Administration?
When you choose RSU’s MBA degree—one of the best MBA programs online—you’ll experience all the benefits of attending a large university with the personal attention of a smaller college. Here’s what sets RSU apart from other schools:
- Designed for working professionals. Our flexible, online format allows you to balance your coursework with other responsibilities — and get your degree faster.
- An affordable, high-quality MBA degree. Our program has all the qualities of the best MBA programs online without the high price tag.
- Small class sizes. RSU faculty deliver the same personalized attention to online students as they do in the classroom. Our small student-to-faculty ratio ensures you’ll have access to all the support you need to achieve your academic goals.
- Investment in your success. From helping you avoid heavy student debt to approachable faculty who can help you make industry connections, RSU is committed to your success as an MBA online program student.
What our alumni have to say about RSU’s MBA Online Program
“Education plays a significant role in my life, and this is my third degree from RSU. I earned an Associate in Business Administration, a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Management focus, and now a Master of Business Administration. My husband Jesse encouraged me to achieve my goals and I’m proud to be a role model for my children. My passion for education and helping others guided my path to become the Director at the RSU Pryor campus. It is very rewarding to guide students on their journey to achieve their goals.” – Faith Gates, MBA ’20
Where Will Your MBA Degree Take You?
RSU MBA grads have established businesses, held positions in logistics, sports management, and energy, and even work here at RSU! Regardless of your industry or goal, the online Master of Business Administration at RSU gives you a leg up on the market. Read more alumni stories.
Financing Your Degree: Get Your MBA Online Affordably
At RSU, we’re committed to ensuring you can pursue an MBA degree regardless of your financial situation. We strive to keep our program affordable and work with employers who offer coverage of the program. View RSU tuition and fees or contact us for scholarship opportunities or information on other types of aid.
Ready to Start Your MBA Online? Invest in Your Future Today
There’s no limit to what you can do with an MBA degree. Request information, apply to RSU, or visit campus today to start your journey toward professional growth.
Ginger Voska, MBA
“I chose the MBA program at Rogers State University because I am interested in moving into management. The program is specifically designed for working adults and has convenient class schedules. Since attending RSU, I’ve seen many benefits of the program. We work together on projects and case studies with real-world significance. The professors understand our professional goals and help us get the most out of our MBA. I’m glad I chose to get my MBA at RSU.”