Master of Business Administration♦
Rogers State University offers an affordable, fully online Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with 8-week courses and multiple start dates throughout the year.
- Business Analytics
- Sports Management
- Healthcare Management
The advanced degree is open to individuals who have graduated with a bachelor’s degree in any field from any accredited college or university. See Admission Requirements for more details.
- The RSU MBA program delivers courses in an online, eight-week format, allowing students to complete the 36-hour program in as few as 18 months.
- New students can begin their MBA coursework at any of five start dates during the year.
- For non-business majors, RSU offers a single, eight-week foundation course that provides the working knowledge needed for the graduate business curriculum.
- MBA students can benefit from RSU’s signature strengths in the accounting, entrepreneurship, management and sport management fields within the School of Professional Studies.
- RSU graduated its inaugural MBA class in spring 2016, and 100% of graduates reported being employed following graduation.
Dr. Susan Willis
Dean, School of Professional Studies
“Our motto at RSU is Students First. One way we put students first is by offering an MBA program designed to fit your schedule. RSU is an accredited public university with an affordable, flexible, and achievable MBA degree program. I invite you to expand your knowledge and enrich your career with an online MBA from RSU.”