“The MBA Program at RSU is a unique program with blended classes providing the best of both worlds – the personal contact with professors and other students and the use of technology allowing convenience for the working professional. Whether you are pursuing a graduate degree directly after the completion of your Bachelor’s or a professional who is returning to school for enhanced training, you will experience a comprehensive and challenging curriculum delivered by faculty members who are committed to help you grow and succeed.”
More About Dr. Willis
Master of Business Administration
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Rogers State University is designed to provide students with the education necessary to develop personal and organizational business skills and to maintain competiveness in the local and global economy.
This advanced business degree offers students a chance at success in many professional fields, whether private or public commercial enterprise, for-profit or non-profit business or government service through:
- Requisite knowledge
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Research proficiency
The RSU MBA was designed to be accessible to students who hold business undergraduate degrees or for those who hold bachelor’s degrees in non-business fields.
- The RSU MBA program utilizes an eight-week format for its courses, which allows students to complete the 36-hour program in as little as 18 months.
- New students can enter the MBA program during one of five enrollment periods during the year, creating greater flexibility for those who decide to earn their advanced business degree.
- For non-business majors, RSU offers a single, eight-week foundation course that provides the working knowledge needed for the graduate business curriculum.
- RSU offers provisional admission to the MBA program, allowing enrolled students to take up to six credit hours of graduate courses while completing admission requirements.
- MBA students can benefit from RSU’s signature strengths in the accounting, entrepreneurship, management and sport management fields within the School of Professional Studies.
- RSU graduated its inaugural MBA class in spring 2016, and 100% of graduates reported being employed following graduation.