pool between buildings

Rogers State University takes reports of gender-based misconduct very seriously and has an obligation to respond appropriately to those reports in order to provide a safe, non-discriminatory environment. You have several options for reporting an incident including contacting any of RSU’s Title IX Officers:

You may also speak with RSU Counseling Services for completely confidential advice and support.

You may use the Gender-Based Misconduct Online Reporting Form for instances of sexual assault, sexual harassment, dating or domestic violence, stalking or other forms of gender-based misconduct.

If you wish to remain anonymous, the University’s ability to take action may be limited. Nonetheless, a number of resources are still available. If you would like to initiate a criminal complaint, call RSUPD at 918-343-7624 or local law enforcement as soon as possible. If you need immediate law enforcement assistance, call the local police department at 9-1-1.