girls hugging

A student with a hold cannot enroll or add/drop courses via MyRSU. Current students can login and check for enrollment holds. The student is required to take their completed enrollment form with required signatures to the enrollment office at any of the three campus locations. Online only students should go to RSU Online for instructions on enrolling for their first semester or if they have holds.

Holds due to Course Deficiencies

Students with a deficiency in one or more subject areas are required to submit their completed enrollment form with required signatures for final approval to the Coordinator of Developmental Studies. Students then need to enroll at the Registrar’s Office located on the Second Floor on Markham Hall in Claremore or on the Pryor or Bartlesville campuses students may enroll in the main office. For online students, an approval email should be sent to the online enrollment counselor for processing at [email protected].