Rogers State University students are able to voice their opinions and concerns through the Student Government Association (SGA) and author legislation known as resolutions and bills. SGA is the governing organization that distributes allocated funding to organizations as approved by the entire senate body for use of activities and conferences.
Weekly Meetings: Fridays | 1:00 pm | Herrington Hall, Rm 146
- August 25th
- September 8th (Required SOLR Training begins at 11 a.m.)
- October 6th
- November 3rd
- December 1st
- January 26th
- February 9th
- March 1st
- April 5th
- May 3rd (End of the Year Banquet)
Purpose: To serve as liaison between student body and administration and faculty, to provide a network of communication among the students, organizations, faculty, and administration throughout the institution that is RSU; and to serve as the body responsible for the coordination of actions by students on campus issues, which affect the entire student body.
Membership: RSU students enrolled in at least three (3) credit hours with a minimum GPA of 2.5 may run for senator positions. Qualifying organizations may join SGA. RSU SGA is a member of the Oklahoma Student Government Association (OSGA).
Forms & Documents
The following forms and documents will be used for the RSU Student Government Association.
- Event Registration Checklist (pdf)
- Event Registration Request
- Event After-Action Report/Co-curricular Assessment
- Conference Delegate Contract (doc)
- Substitute W9 – New Vendor Request and Update Form
- Set-up Fees Assistance Application (pdf)
- Travel Authorization (pdf)
- Alcohol Event Notification Form (doc)
- On-Campus Liability Waiver (pdf)
- Off-Campus Liability Waiver (pdf)
Registering a Student Organization:
- Student Organizations Handbook (pdf)
- New Student Organization Registration Form (doc)
- Advisor Agreement (doc)
- Advisor’s Role Exercise (doc)
- SGA Organization Registration Form (doc)
- End of Year Report (doc)
- Organization’s Contact Information 2021-2022
Contents for SGA Notebooks:
- Notebook Cover (doc)
- Robert’s Rules – Explaination (doc) | Cheat Sheet (pdf) | Order Motions (doc)
- SGA Bill Form – Statewide (doc) | Campus (doc)
- Resolutions: Form (pdf) | Spring ’15 (pdf)
- RSU SGA Constitution Spring 2017 (pdf)
- Amendments: Examples (pdf) | Form (doc)
- Voting Proxy Form (doc)
- The Org Scrolls
- 21-22 RSU SGA Statutes and Bylaws (pdf)
We are located in the Dr. Carolyn Taylor Center, Room 103 on the Claremore Campus.
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
ATTN: RSU SGA
Claremore, OK 74017