Rogers State University’s TRIO Program successfully serves more than 4,500 students and residents of Oklahoma each year.
The TRIO Programs Offer:
- Academic guidance and counseling programs for pre-college students
- Information and assistance in applying for financial aid
- Instruction for skills enhancement, academic achievement and personal development
- Culturally and educationally enriching experiences for pre-college and college students
- Academic assessment and educational placement recommendations for adults
- Partnerships with the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Rogers County, Department of Human Services, Department of Corrections, Veteran Services, Foster Care, Community Sentencing, Court-Ordered Drug Treatment Programs and Workforce Development Centers across the state
- Financial literacy workshops
- Career exploration and interest inventory services
- Customized workshops on interviewing skills, resume writing, and personal budget management
These resources are available on the web to help you prepare for college and obtain financial aid.