Girl in lab next to microscope

Students wishing to change their major or minor should complete the Change of Major/Minor Form (pdf). The form may also be found at the Registrar’s Office, Pryor campus, Bartlesville campus and academic department office.

Online students must contact the departing (current) academic department and request the change of major form be completed on their behalf. The receiving (new) academic department will complete the remaining sections of the form and forward to the Registrar’s office for completion.

Change of majors completed during the term may not be processed until end of the term.

Note: Changing majors may affect Financial Aid. It is recommended that students seeking to change majors speak with the Financial Aid Office prior to completing the change.