Our first-class kitchen facilities and trained culinary staff are available for any meeting or social event including:
- business conferences
- community meetings
- corporate events
Rogers State University’s Dr. Carolyn Taylor Center is the perfect place to plan your next reception, banquet or meeting. We offer meeting and banquet rooms with catering and staff to meet all your needs. Want an outdoor wedding? We have a veranda that offers a beautiful view of Douglas Lake.
- More than 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space
- Ability to accommodate banquet events for 500 or board meetings for 12
- The largest, most well-appointed ballroom available to the public in Rogers County
- Conference and meeting rooms of various sizes
- Outdoor terrace for weddings or social events overlooking Douglas Lake and the city of Claremore
- State-of-the-art, on-site audio visual equipment
Clients are allowed to decorate to their own personal taste; we ask that they do not use anything that will damage the structure. If damages occur, a fee will apply.
- Decorations should be removed at the end of the event.
- The use of birdseed, confetti, candles, and bubbles is not allowed inside the hall.
- Normal clean-up is done by RSU; anything above normal use a fee of $150.00 will apply.
- RSU will arrange the room to your specification. Tables, oblong or round, are provided, as well as chairs.
- Rental fee is required at the time of booking. Refunds will be made only up to two weeks after booking.
- These rates are for the day the event is booked until midnight. If the room is needed past that time a fee of $100.00 per hour will apply.
Space and Capacity:
|Grand Ballroom||Ballroom A||Ballroom B||Ballroom C||Terrace|
|Dimensions||88′ x 83′||43′ x 27′||54′ x 90′||43′ x 27′||n/a|
|Conference A||Conference B||Conference C||Conference B-C|
|Dimensions||25′ x 28||25′ x 28||25′ x 28||50′ x 38′|
All rentals are for a twenty-four-hour period. These rental rates may be reduced or waived based on a sliding scale of food and beverage purchase. Quotes do not include sales tax. A flat 18% service fee is charged on all rentals with food/beverage purchases. In lieu of a service charge, a set-up fee is applied to room rentals without food/beverage purchases.
Specialty Items Rental
The following items are available for a small rental fee:
- Chocolate Fountain: $250 (includes the labor to set up and the chocolate for the machine)
- Items for Dipping in Chocolate Fountain: $2 per person (for such items as fruit, pretzels, marshmallows, and other dippers)
- Microphone/Podium: $25
- Punch Fountain: $40
- Screen: $25
- Bar Set Up: $100
- Hurricane Lamps: $2.50 each
- Dance Floor Set up fee: $100
- Outdoor Folding Chairs: $2.50 per chair
- Mirrors 14” Round: $2 each
Powerpoint presentation and video projection equipment are also available and priced on an individual basis. Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase through Sodexo. A licensed bartender must be hired for the event. All refuse from the bar must be disposed of in dumpsters provided by RSU.
Please feel free to contact me to plan your event.
Rogers State University
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore, OK 74017