Enroll in Classes Online
- Meet with your advisor (phone, email, in-person, or zoom); After your first semester, registration clearance must be granted by your advisor for each semester.
- MyRSU allows students to browse their class schedules and enroll in courses over the web
- After logging in, click on student, advising and registration: Complete Registration Agreement
- Click Add/Drop Courses to view courses and enroll
- How ToRegisterOnline (pdf)
- Students can use their class schedule to obtain additional resources on campus.
- The students RSU class schedule will be required for Books (order online), Student ID, and Parking Permit.
- Claremore students may obtain a Student ID and Parking Permit in the ID Card Office located on the second floor of Markham Hall, Room 206.
- Pryor and Bartlesville students may obtain a Student ID and Parking Permit in the main branch office.
Online Only Students Withdrawing from All Classes: The Registrar’s Office must have the request in writing (email); phone calls are not sufficient.
- Email your advisor with the following information:
- Student name
- Student ID#
- Course codes (e.g. HIST 2843 001, BIOL 1144 002, etc.) of all the courses you want to withdraw from.
- The advisor will forward the email request from the student with approval to [email protected] for processing.
- The Registrar’s Office will provide the student with the Complete Withdrawal Fact Sheet and a statement. We will need a confirmation reply (by email) that you read and understand the statement and Fact Sheet. It is recommended to speak to Financial Aid at 918-343-7553 or [email protected].
- The Registrar’s Office will then process the complete withdrawal and reply to the student.
Need to make changes?