Students with Enrollment Holds
- Contact the online enrollment counselor to get your advisor’s contact information and complete any additional required paperwork.
- Consult your advisor on what courses to enroll in for the upcoming semester. Course information can be found in the class schedule.
- Email the online enrollment counselor with your name, student ID number, and courses you wish to enroll in including the zap number, course id, section number and course title.
- You will receive an email once your enrollment is complete. If you do not receive an email within two business days contact the online enrollment counselor.
- After initial enrollment students will be able to access MyRSU to review their schedule, drop, or add classes.
- A Tuition Lock Form should ONLY be completed if you are an Oklahoma resident and a full time student.
MyRSU allows current students to browse their class schedules and enroll in courses over the web. Using your login account and your personal password, you can look at the class schedule information and enroll.
See Enrollment Management for Add/Drop definitions, terms, and dates. Then follow instructions below specifically for RSU Online students.
- Adding or Dropping an Online Class:
RSU Online students with holds must email the online enrollment counselor with your name, student identification number, course you wish to add or drop including zap number, course id, section number and course title.
- Cancellation of Online Enrollment:
RSU Online students must complete the Complete Withdrawal Survey and Complete Withdrawal Form and fax to 918-343-7595. The online student is the only person that needs to sign the form.
- Online Complete Withdrawal:
Online students must complete the Complete Withdrawal Survey and Complete Withdrawal Form and fax to 918-343-7595. The online student is the only person that needs to sign the form.
Online students should contact departing academic department to request the change of major form be completed on their behalf. The receiving academic department will complete the remaining sections of the form and forward it to the Registrar’s office for processing.
Note: Changing majors may affect your Financial Aid. It is recommended that students seeking to change majors speak with the Financial Aid Office prior to completing the change.