Girl sitting on blankout outside working on laptop

Enroll in Classes Online

  • Meet with your advisor (phone, email, in-person, or zoom); After your first semester, registration clearance must be granted by your advisor for each semester.
  • MyRSU allows students to browse their class schedules and enroll in courses over the web 
  • After logging in, click on student, advising and registration: Complete Registration Agreement
  • Click Add/Drop Courses to view courses and enroll
  • How ToRegisterOnline (pdf)

After Enrolling  

  • Students can use their class schedule to obtain additional resources on campus.
  • The students RSU class schedule will be required for Books (order online), Student ID, and Parking Permit.
  • Claremore students may obtain a Student ID and Parking Permit in the ID Card Office located on the second floor of Markham Hall, Room 206.
  • Pryor and Bartlesville students may obtain a Student ID and Parking Permit in the main branch office.

 Online Only Students Withdrawing from All Classes: The Registrar’s Office must have the request in writing (email); phone calls are not sufficient. 

  1. Email your advisor with the following information: 
    • Student name
    • Student ID#
    • Course codes (e.g. HIST 2843 001, BIOL 1144 002, etc.) of all the courses you want to withdraw from.
  2. The advisor will forward the email request from the student with approval to [email protected] for processing.
  3. The Registrar’s Office will provide the student with the Complete Withdrawal Fact Sheet and a statement. We will need a confirmation reply (by email) that you read and understand the statement and Fact Sheet. It is recommended to speak to Financial Aid at 918-343-7553 or [email protected].
  4. The Registrar’s Office will then process the complete withdrawal and reply to the student.

 Need to make changes?