“Earning an MBA can provide students with a leg up in the job market, both through demonstrating to your current employer that you have a strong desire to better yourself or through giving yourself additional skills that would help you start your own enterprise. I’ve had students tell me that their MBA was a crucial difference maker when it came time for new hiring and promotion.
The RSU MBA program really distinguishes itself through its small class sizes, which allow the professors to work more closely with students and take a mentoring role to help students through graduate school and their careers.”
More About Dr. Johnk
MBA Admission Standards
Bachelor’s Degree or Higher:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university.
- A degree in a business related field is recommended.
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in a field other than business are required to complete the business preparatory course with a grade of B or better or an equivalent graduate level course from a regionally accredited university. Credit for this course will not count toward the 36 hour program requirement.
- International credentials must be evaluated by an authorized credential, or certified, English translation.
- Business Graduate with GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Non-Business Major with GPA of 3.0 or above + Business Preparatory Course.
*The Graduate Admissions committee will review all applicants with a cumulative GPA less than 3.0 on Bachelor’s degree
No GMAT Required