All RSU MBA courses are delivered in an online, 8-week format. Students may begin courses at five entry dates each year: January, March, June, August, or October.
Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- The RSU MBA program requires students to have completed a bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited college or university. A degree in a business-related field is recommended, but not required.
- If a student’s bachelor’s degree is in a non-business field, he or she will need to complete the business preparatory course and earn a grade of B or better. RSU conveniently offers this course in an online 8-week format. Credit for this course does not count toward the 36-hour program requirement.
- International credentials will be evaluated using an authorized English translation. Non-English documentation must be translated and evaluated by approved vendors.
- Business graduates must have a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Non-business majors must have a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above, and they must complete the business preparatory course.
- The Graduate Admissions Committee will review all applicants with a cumulative GPA less than 3.0 on Bachelor’s degree.
No GMAT Required
- Rogers State University does not require the GMAT or GRE for admission to the MBA program.
English Language Proficiency
- All MBA courses will be taught in American English.
- Assignments, tests, papers, and correspondence with instructors are expected to be completed in English.
- It is the student’s responsibility to secure translation services or transcription services.