Learn more about coping and maintaining a positive, healthy mental outlook.
Videos, brochures, and information sheets are available in the counseling office for a wide range of mental health topics as well as the online options below.
- The Jed Foundation
- Psych Central
- NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.
- Self Care Tips
- Start Your Recovery: Substance Abuse Resources & Support
- Time Management Tools
GLBTQ: Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Questioning Students
College is a time when some students question their sexuality and look for resources that will support them. The following are some recommended websites if you would like information and/or support. These resources are generalized so if you would like to speak to the counselor after looking at the materials, please call 918-343-7845.
- GLAAD: The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation
- The Human Rights Campaign
- The Trevor Project: Preventing Suicide Among LGBTQ youth
- PFLAG: Parents, Families, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays
- The It Gets Better Project
- Live Happy, iCounselor, Personality Types, Optimism (free), & Happify (free)