At Rogers State University, we want to make the transition from your previous school as seamless as possible. We are committed to supporting you in every way as you join the Hillcat family. That includes a generous financial aid package to help ensure your success. Tuition waivers are awarded on a first come, first served basis. Get enrolled as soon as possible to guarantee your award.
To make things easy, your application to RSU serves as your application for one of our tuition waivers.
Initial Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be an Oklahoma resident
- Must be enrolled as a full-time degree seeking student
- Must have completed at least 24 hours of transferable coursework
- Must have a completed current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file with RSU
$1250/year for up to 3 years
- Must have a 3.00 GPA
- Must be an incoming student for the fall semester
- Must be admitted by March 1
* Phi Theta Kappa students who provide proof of membership are eligible for a $1000 one-time scholarship for on-campus housing
Note: Eligible applicants admitted after March 1 will be placed on a waiting list and awarded as funds become available.
$500 for up to 1 semester
- Must have a 2.75 GPA
- Must be an incoming student for the spring semester
- Must be enrolled by January 8