Rogers State University provides its students the opportunity to compete in intramural sports against fellow students and club sports against teams representing communities, organizations, and other university club teams. Participating in competitive sports provides good physical fitness and allows students to build their teamwork skills in a social setting.
- Sand Volleyball
- Flag Football
- Ultimate Frisbee
September – Sand Volleyball
9 (Thursday) – Intramural Info Table – DCTC 10 am – 2 pm
14, 21, 28 (Thursdays) – 6:00 pm @ UVA Courtyard
October – Flag Football
10, 17, 24 (Tuesdays) – 7:00 pm @ Soldier Field
November – Dodgeball
7, 14 (Tuesdays) – 6:00 pm @ Bushyhead
February – Basketball
6, 13, 20 (Tuesdays) – 6:00 pm @ Bushyhead
March – Soccer
5, 12 (Tuesdays) – 7:00 pm @ Soldier Field
April – Sand Volleyball
11, 18 (Thursdays) – 6:00 pm @ UVA courtyard
See the current sports and tournaments available by joining IMLeagues below and on the MyRSU Student Calendar.
To create a personal IMLeagues account: — All players must may an account
- Visit IMLeagues or Download the App below
- Click “Create Account.”
- Select Rogers State University
- Fill in the remaining information for your account.
- Click “Sign-Up.” You will need to verify your account with an e-mail sent to you from IMLeagues and then your account will be active. You cannot do anything on the site without this verification.
To register a team for Intramural Sports: — Teams must be co-ed and are limited in number by sports. Please see the league for more information
- Log in to your IMLeagues account.
- Click your desired league; click “Register/Signup” and then “Create Team.”
- Select your desired division and complete the remaining information.
To join a team:— Join IMLeagues as an individual and request to join an open team
- Accept a request from the captain to join his/her team through e-mail or IMLeagues.
- Find the team and captain’s name on the division/league page and request to join.
- Go to the captain’s player card page, view his/her team and request to join.
You must complete and sign the On-Campus Waiver and Release of Liability (pdf).