Transferring to Rogers State University is a seamless process.
Although you can transfer to RSU at any time in your academic career, the smoothest transition occurs if you have earned or will earn an Associate in Arts or an Associate in Science from Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College. This milestone will also meet your general education requirements at RSU (unless it is a specific RSU requirement for you to graduate).
When can you start taking RSU classes?
You can begin taking classes at RSU while you are completing your Associate in Applied Science Degree at NEO. This is called dual enrollment, many students do this each semester. Consult an RSU academic advisor and a financial aid counselor to see how dual enrollment can work for you.
Transfer students from NEO can use the following guide to pinpoint the corresponding bachelor’s program at RSU:
Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College Associate Programs → Rogers State University Baccalaureate Programs
- Business Administration → Business Administration-Accounting
- Business Administration → Business Administration-Management
- Business Administration-Management Info Systems → Business Information Technology-Computer Network Administration
- Business Administration-Management Info Systems → Business Information Technology-Software Development and Multimedia
- Business Administration Technology-Accounting → Applied Technology
- Business Administration Technology-Administrative Office Support → Applied Technology
- Business Administration Technology-Entrepreneurship → Applied Technology
- Business Administration Technology-Hospitality → Applied Technology
- Business Administration Technology-Medical Office Assistant → Applied Technology
- Business Administration Technology-Management & Marketing → Applied Technology