It’s often those times you share outside of the classroom that provide you with some of the greatest lessons you’ll learn during your time at RSU, such as:
- making new friends
- participating in campus events
- being part of student organizations
- helping those less fortunate in the community
Campus life connects students with the means to experience the fullness of the RSU experience. Be sure to get the most of it!
RSU has a wealth of resources available to help you.
- Tutoring to help you understand your math homework
- Advice on career opportunities
- Find out what’s for dinner
- Not feeling so well, visit our Health Center
- Finding something to do on a Tuesday night
No matter your situation, RSU has the resources to help you maximize your college experience.