Steps to Apply
Step 1: Get Admitted to RSU
Submit the following documentation to the Office of Admissions:
- Application for Admission
- Official High School Transcript or GED certificate
- ACT scores
- Official Transcript from every college attended (if applicable)
Step 2: Determine Aid
Submit a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine if you qualify for grants, work study status or student loans.
- RSU’s school code is 003168.
- Before receiving financial aid, you must submit an official high school transcript to RSU.
- Finalize admission and submit FAFSA early to receive priority consideration for RSU Scholarships.
Step 4: Housing
If you’re interested in living on the RSU Claremore campus, submit RSU Housing Application. Early application is encouraged.