Center will be close at 5 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 7 and reopen with regular operating hours on Tuesday, Jan. 16. Please contact the Student Health Center before Dec. 7 if you will need a prescription refill during the closure.
Student Health Center
The Student Health Center at Rogers State University provides acute health care to students, faculty and staff of Rogers State University. Services may be obtained on a walk-in or appointment basis.
- Call 918-343-7614
- Monday – Friday
- 8 am – 5 pm (closed 12-1)
- Closed December 8, 2017 and reopen January 16, 2018
- Closed May 11, 2018 and will reopen June 18, 2018
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
- 9 am – 2 pm (closed 12-1)
- Downs Hall on the west side of the Health Sciences Building
- You may also access the center through the Health Sciences Building, Room 164
The RSU Student Health Center does not issue excuses from class for illness. This is a matter between the student and the professor.
Lisa Martin, RN, BS, NCSN
Director, Health Center