Student Health Center
The Student Health Center at Rogers State University provides acute health care to students, faculty and staff of Rogers State University. Our top priority is the safety of you, our RSU friends and family, our staff and our providers. Masks are required inside the Student Health Center. If you do not have one, a mask will be provided to you.
Location: Downs Hall on west side of the Health Sciences Building. You may also access the center through the Health Sciences Building, Room 164
Hours: Monday – Thursday | 8 am – 5 pm (closed for 1 hour during lunch)
Contact: 918-343-7614 | [email protected]
How to be seen at the Student Health Center:
- In-Person Visit: Walk-ins and appointments are available.
- Video Visit: Call to schedule a video visit from the convenience of your dorm, home or office.
Do not walk-in if you are experiencing COVID like symptoms. If you suspect you may have COVID-19 symptoms, please call the SHC and request a video visit. You will be evaluated by the provider for further recommendation.
Please note the following guidelines:
- If you are physically able and you do not need emotional support or assistance with the provider’s recommendations, please attend your appointment alone.
- All patients, visitors, staff and providers are being screened for COVID-19 symptoms and are provided with a mask.
- Considering a video visit? Call the Student Health Center to make an appointment and further instructions will be emailed to you.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.