Student Health Center
The Student Health Center at Rogers State University provides acute health care to students, faculty and staff of Rogers State University. Services may be obtained on a walk-in or appointment basis.
- Call 918-343-7614
- Monday – Friday
- 8 am – 5 pm (closed 12-1)
- Closed May 11, 2018 and reopen June 18, 2018
- Closed: December 14, 2018 and reopen January 14, 2019
- Closed: May 10, 2019 and reopen June 17, 2019
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
- 9 am – 2 pm (closed 12-1)
- Downs Hall on the west side of the Health Sciences Building
- You may also access the center through the Health Sciences Building, Room 164
The RSU Student Health Center does not issue excuses from class for illness. This is a matter between the student and the professor.
Lisa Martin, RN, BS, NCSN
Director, Health Center