Why Choose Business at RSU?
A business degree from RSU provides students with a thorough understanding of business principles and equips them with specialized industry knowledge and skills. Students graduate ready to enter the workforce or pursue graduate education.
Business classes provide students with the flexibility they need to pursue both personal and professional goals. Classes are offered day, night and online to accommodate both traditional and non-traditional students’ schedules, with some programs offered entirely online.
Students also have the opportunity to join Sigma Beta Delta, an international honors society that offers its members fellowships, internships, networking opportunities, and recognition of academic achievements.
- Business Administration students can choose to specialize in in-demand fields, including accounting, entrepreneurship, management and sport management.
- Supply Chain Management is in demand in local manufacturing and business hubs such as MidAmerica Industrial Park, the Port of Catoosa and manufacturing centers in Owasso.
- The business department incorporates SAP software training in operations and management classes to provide students with an in-house educational certification.
- The MBA program offers 8-week classes and five entry points per year, with the opportunity to complete the program in 18-months.
- Business students have the opportunity to intern at ConocoPhillips, Mondelez International, Cherokee Nation Enterprises, HydroHoist, and other local businesses and non-profits.
Kara McCoy ’16, B.S. Business Administration: Accounting
General Ledger Accountant for Orchids Paper Company