Parking & Hillcat Card Office
All students, faculty and staff will be issued a Parking Permit and Hillcat ID Card, which will be used for the duration of your time at Rogers State University.
Students must present their current class schedule and a government issued photo ID (Driver’s License, Military ID card, passport, etc.) before a card will be issued. Faculty and staff must present a photo ID before a card will be issued.
- Claremore Campus: ID Card Office located on the second floor of Markham Hall, Room 206
- Pryor Campus: Academic Services in the main office on the Pryor campus
- Bartlesville Campus: Enrollment Center on the first floor of the Bartlesville campus
Your Hillcat card is an essential tool on campus. Here are just a few of the reasons that you need to pick up your ID card today:
- The Hillcat card is the official photo identification card for all students, faculty and staff at the University.
- Use your Hillcat card as a prepaid debit card for all campus purchases including meals, laundry room and copier services.
- You may add value to your card at the Bursar’s Office (located on the second floor of Markham Hall) with cash, check or credit card.
- The RSU Bookstore will require presentation of your Hillcat card in order to purchase books and supplies.
- Use your Hillcat card to check out resources in the Stratton Taylor Library. Without it, you won’t have access to books, movies, and more.
- Hillcat athletic events are free to RSU students but you will need your Hillcat card to gain access.
- As an RSU student, you may obtain a membership for $10 per month at the Claremore REC Center. You must present your RSU Student ID Card along with a copy (digital or printed) of your class schedule for the given term (e.g., Summer 2016, Fall 2016, etc.) during which you are seeking monthly membership.
- The Hillcat card also provides access to secured areas around campus.
Your initial Hillcat Card is FREE. There is no charge for name, status or number changes or normal wear and tear that renders the magnetic stripe unreadable as long as the old card is presented for exchange.
Report a lost or stolen Hillcat card immediately to the ID Card Office at Markham Hall, Room 206.
- Card office personnel will verify if the card has been turned in and the location where it can be retrieved.
- A lost card may only be picked up by the card owner upon presenting other picture ID.
- If your card has not been turned in, the ID Card Office can, upon request, temporarily deactivate your card.
- If you prefer, a replacement Hillcat card can be issued immediately, which will deactivate the lost card.
- There is a replacement fee of $20.00, payable to the Bursar, before a new card can be issued.
- You should also contact the RSU Police Department to report the loss or theft of a card by calling 918-343-7624.
Student parking is permitted on all Rogers State University parking lots with the exception of designated visitor parking, disability parking (with appropriate documentation) and the student housing parking lot. While on campus we urge you to be attentive to campus traffic and pay special attention to the parking lot regulations.
Parking Permits: Only students who are registered as living in the Student Apartments or Family Apartments with a special housing permit in their vehicle are allowed to park in the designated Student Apartments or Family Apartments parking area.
Student fees include the fee for a parking permit necessary to park on Rogers State University grounds.
Permits are available with proof of current enrollment at:
Hillcat Card Office
Markham Hall, Room 206
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
In addition to proof of enrollment, be prepared to register your automobile license number at this time. Once you have registered your vehicle and picked up your permit, it will be yours until you are no longer a student at RSU.
Lost Permits: If your parking permit is lost or stolen, there will be a $5.00 replacement fee.
Vehicle Registration: All vehicles on campus must be registered with the Hillcat Card Office and display a parking permit in the vehicle.
Hillcat Card FAQs
The Hillcat Card is the official identification card for Rogers State University. It is the one card for door access, facilities entrance, athletic event entrance, as well as Stored Value account access. All currently enrolled students must have an RSU Hillcat Card which will be issued the first semester of enrollment and will be used as long as the student is actively pursuing a degree at Rogers State University. All faculty and staff must also have an RSU Hillcat Card which will be issued at time of employment.
The Hillcat Card is free for the initial card and $20 for replacements. Students must present their current class schedule and a government issued photo ID (Driver’s License, Military ID card, passport, etc.) before a card will be issued. Faculty and staff must present a photo ID before a card will be issued.
Claremore Campus: ID Card Office located on the second floor of Markham Hall, Room 206
Pryor Campus: Academic Services in the main office on the Pryor campus
Bartlesville Campus: Enrollment Center on the first floor of the Bartlesville campus
All Students, Faculty and Staff are eligible to receive a Hillcat Card. Students must be enrolled at the University and faculty and staff must be currently employed.
The student must present their current class schedule and a government issued photo ID (Driver's License, Military ID card, passport, etc.) before a card will be issued. Faculty and staff must present a photo ID before a card will be issued.
No. Your card is valid as long as you are currently enrolled or employed. In the case of a name change, number change, or status change (ie, student to staff), simply bring in the old card and a new card will be printed for you, with the new information on it, at no charge.
The Hillcat card may be used to purchase products or services at locations accepting the card as payment, providing funds have been deposited and are available in the account. Your Hillcat Card is not a credit card. You must first have funds deposited into a Stored Value Account before you can use the card to purchase items at locations which accept the Hillcat Card. Below are the types of Stored Value Accounts and detail of their use:
Cat Cash: Cat Cash is allowed to be used by faculty, staff and enrolled students. Deposits can be made to your Cat Cash account at the Bursar's Office or online RSU eAccounts. Cat Cash can be used to purchase items at food services locations, laundry service, and copier service at the library.
Flex Dollars: Each semester, Flex Dollars in the amount defined in the housing contract are added to residents' cards in University Housing as part of their meal plan. Flex Dollars are only available for meal purchases in the Hillcat Hut and Chapman Dining Hall by University Housing residents. When a student exhausts their Flex Dollars balance, they may add additional value to their card in the form of Cat Cash.
No. Funds on the card are only allowed to be used for their initial purpose, mainly food purchases. Balances are non-refundable.
There are a variety of ways to add money. You can go the Bursar's Office where cash, check or credit card is accepted. The Online Card Office at RSU eAccounts accepts credit card transactions only.
To prevent the unauthorized use of your card you should notify the Card Office as soon as possible. This is especially important should you have funds in a Hillcat Card account. Your card can be frozen which will prevent your card from being used. You may deactivate/reactivate the card yourself in RSU eAccounts.
It is important that you carry your Hillcat Card whenever you are on campus. You will need it to utilize a variety of services across campus, including the following:
- Use your Hillcat Card as a prepaid debit card for campus purchases including meals, laundry room, and copier services.
- The RSU Bookstore will require presentation of your Hillcat Card in order to purchase books and supplies.
- Use your Hillcat Card to check out resources in the Stratton Taylor Library. Without it, you won't have access to books, movies, and more.
- Hillcat athletic events are free to RSU students but you will need your Hillcat Card to gain access.
- As an RSU student and full-time employee, you can access the Claremore Rec Center for a discounted rate. Your card must be presented to activate your membership and gain access to the facility. Please call the Rec Center at 918-341-4516 for more rates and information.
- The Hillcat Card provides access to secured areas around campus.
There are also discounts offered by off-campus merchants to students, faculty and staff when they present their ID cards.
At most locations the available balance is shown whenever you use your Hillcat Card Account. At most of the food establishments on campus, you can ask them to provide your balance (there is a balance inquiry capability on most of the machines). You can also go to the Card Office in Markham Hall and get a printout of the balance and transaction history. In addition, Hillcat Card Account balances and a transaction history can be obtained in RSU eAccounts.
Students - End of Fall Semester: Cat Cash will remain valid after the end of the Fall Semester if the student is enrolled for the Spring Semester. If the student is not enrolled in the Spring Semester, the card will be inactivated, and balances forfeited, as of the last day of the Spring Semester add/drop period. Review the housing contract for meal plan and Flex Dollar forfeiture information.
Students - End of Spring Semester: Cat Cash balances will remain valid after the end of the Spring Semester if the student is enrolled for the Fall Semester. If the student is not enrolled in the Fall Semester, the card will be inactivated, and balances forfeited, as of the last day of the Fall Semester add/drop period. All meal plans are forfeited as of the last day of the Spring Semester.
Students - End of Summer Semester: Balances will remain valid after the end of the Summer Semester if the student is enrolled for the Fall Semester. If the student is not enrolled in the Fall Semester, the card will automatically be inactivated, and balances forfeited, as of the last day of the Fall Semester add/drop period for 16 week classes.
Faculty & Staff: Cat Cash balances on these cards will remain valid until separation of employment from the University. Upon separation of employment, any remaining balance will be forfeited as of the last day of the calendar month following the month of separation. All meal plans are forfeited as of the last day of the Spring Semester.
The magnetic stripe on the card may become worn or scratched, which may render it unreadable. In that case, a free reprint of the card can be obtained at the Card Office. If, through normal wear and tear of the card, it becomes faded or broken, then the Card Office will replace the card free of charge. Obvious abuse of the card will result in a $20.00 replacement fee.
Do not punch a hole in the card. Keep the card away from devices that may clear the encoding on the magnetic stripe. Putting the card on your key-ring may scratch the magnetic stripe of the card, and that could render it unreadable.
Do not let a friend or family member borrow your card. The card may be confiscated and/or a criminal or academic misconduct incident may be filed against the borrower and/or you.
A check with a note stating the payment is for Cat Cash, including the student's ID number, may be sent to the Office of the Bursar at:
Rogers State University
Office of the Bursar
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore, OK 74017
A credit card transaction to add funds to your Hillcat Card account may also be processed in RSU eAccounts by utilizing the guest deposit feature. You may also contact the Office of the Bursar by phone to process a credit card transaction.