Make the RSU Writing Center part of your plan for successful writing.
Appointments preferred. Walk-ins accepted when possible. You can reserve an appointment for either 25 or 50 minutes.
Information we will need:
- your first and last name
- course instructor and title
- paper due date
- paper length
Our main goals are to help students:
- Meet assignment requirements
- Organize effective arguments
- Document sources correctly
- Understand and write to their audience
- Learn and practice appropriate proofreading and editing techniques
- Assist with spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Proper writing consultation takes time and effort for the writer as well as the tutor. With this in mind, we will not accept paper drop-offs, and we will not review papers in full on the date they are due. However, we will answer 2-3 specific questions about writing on the due date, so you’re not without assistance entirely.