A Campus Full of Life and Opportunity
Get involved. Grow in new ways. Make friends who share similar interests.
Our beautiful and inspiring campus offers the entire college experience. You can live on campus in our modern apartments, enjoy live events, join an organization that interests you, make an impact on your community, and so much more. College becomes your home and we can’t wait for you to join us!
Individual tours are customized to fit your interests. During your visit you will not only see our facilities, you can also:
- Visit with a professor in your area of interest
- Find out about Admissions or Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Tour each of our three Residential Life complexes
- Chat with current students
- RSU offers group tours on Tuesdays
- Any group of 5 or more guests is considered a Group Visit
- Groups will be limited to 8 students and 2 chaperones
- You must provide guests name to Addison Sewell one day prior to your arrival
- Masks will be required for all guests to wear inside and outside during the duration of the tour
- We reserve the right to cancel at any time due to Special COVID-19 procedures
- If you arrive with more guests than permitted, we reserve the right to not provide a presentation and we will not be able to enter any buildings
- Chaperones must stay with students for entire duration of the visit. Chaperones must accept full responsibility for group members.
Here at RSU we host several admission events throughout the year. Each event is unique, engaging and informative. Learn more about our upcoming events and register for the ones you want to attend.
Timely Arrival: Arriving on time is vital to ensure your full visit experience.If you are running late, please contact our office at 918-343-7999 immediately so we can adjust your visit itinerary.
Cancellation Notice: If you find it necessary to cancel your visit, we appreciate that you give at least 2 days’ notice.
Appropriate Dress: The visit will include a substantial amount of walking, and the majority of the time will be spent outside. Please check the weather report before your visit. We encourage you to wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
Special Circumstances: RSU is committed to providing equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. Our campus is wheelchair accessible, but additional assistance is also available. Please identify any special circumstances, needs, or requests at least two weeks before your scheduled visit. For special request, call the Office of Admissions at 918-343-7999.
The Rogers State University Ambassador Program is open to all RSU students and is a great way to gain leadership and professionalism skills and get more involved on campus. Our mission is to represent the university positively and honestly to prospective students and their families. As a member, you will have the opportunity to recruit prospective students and their families while sharing your passion for RSU!
Meet Your 2019-2020 RSU Student Ambassadors
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about visiting our beautiful campus. Use our online scheduler to Schedule Your Visit with us.
Campus Visits & Events Coordinator