The Student Broadcasting Association (SBA) at Rogers State University members include students who are interested in various professional positions in the electronic media.
Members work closely with the state Oklahoma Broadcasting Education Association (OBEA) organization, which includes both comprehensive state universities and all regional institutions.
RSU SBA is specially focused in preparing the next generation of broadcast professionals.
- Hannah Gray, President
- Maria Turley, Vice President
- Riley Oaks, Treasurer
- Justin Jones, Secretary
- Ian Marcum, SGA Rep
- To work cooperatively with the university administration and media professionals toward strengthening broadcast education at RSU;
- To encourage interest of the electronic media and broadcast education by providing media professionals as campus guest speakers;
- To establish a channel for the exchange of information and ideas among broadcast students and electronic media professionals through various panels and seminars;
- To promote creativity and healthy competition through various student production contests;
- To provide avenues and access to electronic media scholarship opportunities and internships.