The ACT is a standardized test used to measure student readiness for entry-level college placement. The ACT On-Campus testing program is provided for participating colleges that wish to administer the ACT to their enrolled or admitted (or in the process of being admitted) students who were unable to test on a national test date.
All first-time entering students admitted to Rogers State University are encouraged to have ACT scores (On-Campus or National). ACT scores are important because they provide the university with information about student readiness for course placement. In contrast to the National ACT test where scores are valid nationwide, ACT On-Campus test scores are valid only at the college administering the test.
Scores are available at each RSU campus for enrollment purposes within 2 hours after the test is administered. Results are reported only to the college administering the test. No student scores reports are generated, and no scores will be reported/released to any other college or outside agency. Upon request, Testing Center/Admissions staff will release test scores to the student presenting valid photo identification in person. Scores are not released over the phone or by email.
ACT has long had a restriction regarding how often a student may take the ACT (once per national date and minimum of 60 days between On-Campus retests). More information.
- All students must have a valid physical photo ID for all exams.
- No more than 10 students with appointment.
- Prior to signing up for the ACT, students must submit a completed RSU Admission Application.
The ACT On-Campus test fee is $55. A copy of payment receipt must be presented upon check-in on the day of the exam.
- Claremore – Pay at Bursar’s office or call 918-343-7558
- Pryor – Pay at Pryor’s Bursar’s office
- Bartlesville – Pay by phone to 918-343-7558. Receipt will be emailed to Bartlesville for pick-up
Test Day and What to Bring
The student should report to the Testing Center no later than 8:15 a.m. The Claremore Testing Center is located on the 2nd floor of Markham Hall, Room 223. Late arrivals will not be admitted and will need to reschedule on another test date. If you need to reschedule or cancel a test date please call or email the Testing Center.
You MUST bring:
- Photo ID (driver’s license, student ID, passport, etc.)
- Receipt of payment
- Soft lead #2 pencils (No mechanical pencils)
- A scientific calculator or low-level graphing calculator (OPTIONAL but strongly recommended)
Calculators are permitted on the Mathematics test. However, all problems on the Mathematics test can be solved without using a calculator. Most basic four function, scientific, and graphing calculators are acceptable. Find out if your calculator is permitted on the ACT.
2022 Test Dates
The ACT On-Campus test dates are scheduled and administered by the university’s Testing Center in between National ACT dates. ACT Residual test dates are subject to change without notification.
- January 4, 2022
- January 11, 2022
- January 22, 2022: ACT Prep Workshop – enroll at https://rsu.tv/act/
- January 25, 2022
- February 15, 2022
- March 19, 2022: ACT Prep Workshop – enroll at: https://rsu.tv/act/
- March 22, 2022
- April 19, 2022
- May 10, 2022
- June 3, 2022: ACT Prep Workshop – enroll at: https://rsu.tv/act/
- June 6, 2022
- June 24, 2022 ACT Prep Workshop – enroll at: https://rsu.tv/act/
- June 28, 2022
- July 19, 2022
- August 9, 2022
- August 11, 2022
- September 20, 2022
- October – NONE
- November 15, 2022
- December 13, 2022