- Documentation required for First-time:
- Photo ID
- Enrollment card with all required signatures
- Permit to enroll from Admissions Office
- Claremore students may enroll at the Registrar’s Office located on the Second Floor on Markham Hall
- Pryor or Bartlesville students may enroll in the main office
- Online students see RSU Online for instructions on enrolling for their first semester.
- After initial enrollment all students will be able to access MyRSU to review their schedule and drop or add classes.
- View Available Courses
Enroll in Classes Online:
- MyRSU allows current students to browse their class schedules and enroll in courses over the web
- After logging in, you can look at the class schedule information and enroll
Enrolling in Courses Marked with Permission Required:
- The student is required to get their enrollment card approved by the course instructor (signature required) and enroll in person in one of three locations.
- All nursing and EMS majors are required to get their enrollment card approved by the department (signature required) and enroll in person in one of three locations.
- Claremore students may enroll at the Registrar’s Office located on the Second Floor on Markham Hall.
- Pryor or Bartlesville campuses students may enroll in the main office.
Online Courses Requiring Permission:
- The student is required to email the course instructor for permission to enroll.
- If approved the instructor should be asked to email approval to [email protected].
- Student should email the online enrollment counselor to initiate enrollment in the course requiring permission.
- Students can use their class schedule to obtain additional resources on campus.
- The students RSU class schedule will be required for Books, Student ID, and Parking Permit.
- Claremore students may obtain Student ID’s and Parking Permits in the ID Card Office located on the second floor of Markham Hall, Room 206.
- Pryor and Bartlesville students may obtain Student ID’s and Parking Permits in the main branch office.