B.S. in Justice Administration
- Option: Collegiate Officer Program
- Option: Cyber Investigation
- Option: Law/Justice
The Bachelor of Science in Justice Administration degree stresses competence in oral and written communication and critical thinking skills.
In addition, the student will acquire specific knowledge and skills needed to function in a variety of career opportunities available in law enforcement agencies, government regulatory agencies, corrections facilities, or corporate security departments.
Upon completion of the program the student will:
- Have a thorough grounding in criminal theory and research methodologies.
- Have a basis for ethical decision making required of a career in the Criminal Justice System.
- Be able to function as a professional staff member of a law enforcement agency, correction facility, corporate security department, or government regulatory agency.
- Be well prepared to attend graduate or professional school.
- Computer Science⧫
- Criminal Justice Collegiate Officer Program – COP
- Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- Justice Administration