We are so excited to have you as part of our RSU on-campus community!
Living on-campus can greatly impact your academic and personal growth while attending college. Daily living experiences that are not learned in the classroom often occur in your informal living environment. We will work with you to provide an atmosphere that is safe and conducive to learning
What to Expect on Move-in Day
Students should arrive at the University Village Clubhouse. A member of the Residential Life team will check to make sure all four requirements have been made – application, $200 deposit, contract, and Meningooccal Compliance.
Hillcat Student Housing Move-In: On your scheduled move-in day, you will be greeted by Residential Life in front of UVB Clubhouse. You will be provided your move-in packet assuming that you have completed all required items in a drive through process. If you are missing items, you will be asked to park, and a Residential Life staff member will help you complete any missing items.
2023-2024 Move-in Dates:
Sunday, August 6, 2023
Early Fall Sports & Hillcamp Workers
Wednesday, August 9, 2023
9 am – 3 pm
August 10, 11, 12, 2023
9 am – 3 pm
All remaining residents
2023-2024 Meal Plans (first/last meals):
- August 10 – Breakfast – First meal on meal plans
- November 17 – Brunch – Last meal before Thanksgiving Break
- November 26 – Dinner – First meal after Thanksgiving Break
- December 8 – Brunch – Last meal on meal plans
- January 14 – Dinner – First meal on meal plans
- March 15 – Brunch – Last meal before Spring Break
- March 24 – Brunch – First meal after Spring Break
- May 10 – Brunch – Last meal on meal plans
Residential Life is currently establishing plans surrounding health and safety in the residences for the fall semester, in consultation with CDC and University leadership. Our intention is to provide students with a positive on-campus experience while abiding by all local, state, and federal protocols. These plans may change as we continue to monitor and respond to recommendations and guidelines from the appropriate authorities.
More information will be shared with incoming residents via email as details are finalized. We will also post updates on the Residential Life website.
For room assignment, follow instructions below:
- Log into MyRSU
- Click 'Student' from the top menu
- Click 'My Residence Information' from the left menu
- Click the link under 'My Residence Info' on bottom right
- Ensure all housing forms have been submitted online.
- Check move-in dates and times to ensure that you check in on your correct day.
You are not required to wear a mask; however, you will need to respect others decision to wear one.
Hand washing on a regular basis and use of hand sanitizer is encouraged.
Yes, you are allowed to bring helpers on your scheduled move-in day.
We will seek volunteers among RSU faculty and staff.
We will have shopping carts available for use.
Residents are encouraged to bring only necessary items to campus to assist with swift check-in for all residents on campus. See What to bring With You on Move-In Day for more.
We will carry your housing deposit over to the following semester.
- Residents will drive up to the Clubhouse and be given move in packet with room keys inside.
- If resident packet isn’t ready or they need additional paperwork, then they will be sent to waiting parking area.
- Individuals assisting residents will park in their respected parking area.
- Residents will then be directed to were to park and what building entrance to use.
- Residents will can start moving in belongings.
Additional information will soon be available about online or hybrid format courses to allow students who are ill or not able to come to class to participate in the learning experience.