aerial view of campus

If someone incurs property damage on campus as a result of an employee or an agent on campus (such as a foul ball at the baseball field that hits a windshield), the person incurring the property damage should file the claim.

By allowing the claimant to directly file the claim, this should speed up the reimbursement time for the damaged party. 

Any questions may be directed to the RSU Office of Human Resources at 918-343-7728 or by emailing [email protected].