|When do I start?
Our fully online program has two start dates to help meet your goals on your schedule.
Advance your career. Become a nursing leader. Earn an RN to BSN online from Rogers State University to make it all possible.
As a registered nurse, you’ve chosen to dedicate your career to bringing quality and personalized health care to those within your community most in need. Earning an RN to BSN degree online from Rogers State University will give you the experience and expertise to take your career to new levels and accept more responsibilities in your current hospital, clinic, or facility. Whether you’re interested in graduate studies or immediate promotion, we offer one of the most respected RN to BSN online degrees in the country to help you achieve your career dreams.
RN to BSN Online Degree Requirements
RSU’s RN to BSN program emphasizes a holistic approach to nursing—one that pulls from multiple disciplines to provide an advanced understanding of nursing and the health care field in general. As an RN to BSN online program student, you’ll also develop and strengthen professional skills such as communication, leadership, research, collaboration, and cultural empathy.
Our courses are designed to help registered nurses educated at the associate degree or diploma level deepen their understanding of patient care and develop professional skill sets to lead and work with others.
Best of all, your previous professional experience can count toward your degree completion (up to 29 credit hours)—saving you time and money. Enrolling in our program is easy— you just need an active RN license. Follow these steps to apply and beware of deadlines.
RN to BSN Online Program Features
Our accredited BSN degree (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) is a rigorous program that will advance your nursing skills and help you stand out on the job market. Even better, it can greatly increase your employment opportunities and salary.
When you earn your RN to BSN degree online at RSU, you’ll join one of the top BSN programs in the nation and learn essential skills to increase your career potential—all without sacrificing your personal or professional time.
Here’s what else helps us stand out from other BSN degree programs around the nation:
- Low cost, high value. With lower tuition and fees than many competing programs and no out-of-state fees, you can earn your BSN more affordably.
- National recognition. Our RN to BSN degree is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), which sets the highest standards for academic and professional excellence in nursing education. This means that your BSN degree will be respected by employers and graduate programs across the country.
- Flexible course delivery. Our RN to BSN online program lets you earn your BSN in as little as three semesters while working and caring for your family. We make it even easier to earn your BSN degree with two start dates during the year: August and January.
- Real-world, practical experience. As you earn your BSN degree, you’ll earn clinical and fieldwork experience that will introduce you to leadership in nursing and providing care in the community. Each BSN student arranges leadership opportunities at their current workplace to observe vulnerable populations obtaining basic needs of life. If a BSN student isn’t employed, we work with them to find an appropriate experience in their community.
Why Choose RSU for Your RN to BSN Degree?
As a student in the BSN program at RSU, you’ll enjoy the world-class education of a regional university with the personalized attention of a smaller college. Here are some features you can look forward to in our BSN program:
- Affordability. There’s a reason why U.S. News & World Report includes RSU as one of the most affordable universities nationwide. We take pride in offering low in-state tuition and fees for RN to BSN online students to help you graduate without the burden of debt.
- Commitment to professionalism. In addition to the hard skills you’ll learn, you’ll also learn how to become an inspirational, thoughtful leader who can communicate effectively and collaborate with others.
- Institutional resources. From tutoring to academic advising, we have all the academic resources and help you need to succeed as a BSN student at Rogers State.
- Expert faculty mentors. Our BSN faculty bring years of professional and educational experience with them into the classroom to inspire and excite BSN students, all while delivering engaging and essential instruction.
What Can You Do With a BSN Degree?
The BSN program at RSU builds on your years of experience as an RN and prepares you to advance in your current place of work, enter a graduate program, or find a new position. Earning a BSN can qualify you for careers outside of the hospital in industries such as insurance, law enforcement, and education.
Popular careers for professionals with a BSN degree include:
- Health policy nurse
- Nurse recruiter
- Nurse educator
- Forensic nurse
- Medical insurance specialist
- Medical researcher
- Nurse manager
- Travel nurse
Financial Aid for BSN Degree Program Students
As a BSN student, you’re investing much of your time and energy in helping others and improving health care. That’s why we invest in you and your future through generous scholarship endowments and financial aid. Apply through the Foundation Scholarships Application.
Programs Related to the RN to BSN Online Program
As you consider joining the RN to BSN program, you may be interested in learning more about these similar programs at RSU:
Invest in Your Future and Make a Positive Impact in Health Care Through RCU’s RN to BSN Program
Request information about our accredited program and visit our campus to learn more about RSU. Once you’re ready, apply and start your RSU journey.
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
The most recent accreditation decision made by the ACEN Board of Commissioners for the RN2BSN nursing program is continuing accreditation.