|• A.A.S. Degree Plan 20-21 (pdf)|
A.A.S. in Applied Technology
- Option: Applied Technology
- Option: Business, Information, and Engineering Technologies
- Option: Construction Management
- Option: Manufacturing Management
- Option: Public and Health Services
- Option: Transportation Management
- Option: Unmanned Aircraft Systems
Students seeking the Associate in Applied Science in Applied Technology⧫ degree may enter with a technical specialty gained from completion of technical programs, armed forces programs, or comparable programs that have been evaluated by the American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service.
The goal of the program is to provide students with a quality education in a technology area by emphasizing a combination of general education courses and a selection of courses in a technical specialty.
The program develops a knowledge base through core courses and selected electives while advancing a generalist view of technology. The specialty courses in this degree will satisfy the technical specialty requirement of the Bachelor of Technology in Applied Technology program offered at Rogers State University.
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Students will demonstrate proficiency in the use of currently standard computing tools such as internet browsers, email, word processors, spreadsheets, database management tools, and presentation software.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge in the field of economics
- Students will demonstrate a basic knowledge in the field of financial accounting.
- Students completing the degree should express satisfaction with the learning opportunities afforded them by the department.
Department Mission: The mission of the Department of Applied Technology is to support the School of Business and Technology and RSU in their mission to prepare students to achieve professional and personal goals in dynamic local and global communities.
Degree Program Mission: To provide students with a quality education in a technology area by emphasizing a combination of general education courses and a selection of courses in a technical specialty. The program develops a knowledge base through core courses and selected electives while advancing a general view of technology.