- Save money on your college education
- Start earning your degree before graduating high school
- Earn micro-scholarships through RaiseMe to use at RSU after high school
Submit the following:
- Concurrent Application for Admission
- $20 Application Fee (through online application)
- Permission from Parent or Guardian (through online application)
- Permission from Principal or Counselor (through online application)
- High School Transcript
- Test Scores or GPA to verify eligibility
Cost – Juniors & Seniors
- Payment or payment arrangements are due by the first day of class
- Free1 tuition for up to 18 credit hours per year2
- Students are required to pay all other expenses including fees, books, tuition above 18 hours per year, etc.
For Concurrent Admission, meet one of the following:
- ACT3 Composite: 19
- SAT4 Total: 1010
- Unweighted HS GPA5: 3.0
For Concurrent Enrollment, meet one of the following for subjects of desired courses6:
- ACT3 Subscore: 19
- SAT4 Subscore Equivalent
- Placement Exam at RSU
High School plus RSU hours may not exceed 19 credit hours per semester (excluding non-academic High School courses). One-half High School unit is equivalent to three credit hours in this calculation.
Concurrent class should count as both high school and college credit (but verify this with your high school). The grades you make in your concurrent courses will be the same grades that go on your high school transcript for the class – that means they figure into both your high school GPA and your college GPA. Grades from concurrent classes become part of your permanent high school record and your permanent college record.
Concurrent classes may be taken at any of our three campuses in Claremore, Bartlesville, or Pryor, or even online.
1Oklahoma residents only
2Includes Summer semester prior to academic year, Fall semester, and Spring semester
3National ACT, Residual ACT, or 10th Grade Pre-ACT
4SAT or PSAT10
5Not considered for homeschooled students
6For courses other than English, math, or science, reading scores will be evaluated