A student who is currently a high school Junior or Senior enrolled in an accredited high school may be admitted to RSU’s Concurrent Enrollment program.
Concurrent classes may be taken at any of our three campuses, online or through RSUTV’s Distance Learning Channel. Campuses are located in Claremore, Bartlesville and Pryor.
To learn more about RSUTV’s distance learning course options, visit www.rsu.tv/dlc
To be admitted as a concurrent student:
- Complete the online Concurrent Application for Admission
- Permission from Parent of Guardian
- Permission from High School Principal or Counselor
- Provide your most recent high school transcript
- Provide official ACT or SAT scores
- Meet one of the following requirements:
- Attained at least an ACT composite score of a 19 or SAT 1010
- Have an unweighted GPA of 3.0 or higher from a state-accredited high school
To be enrolled in a concurrent class:
- ACT Subscore: 19
- SAT Subscore Equivalent
- Placement Exam at RSU
Cost of Tuition and Fees
RSU offers a tuition waiver for up to 18 credit hours per school year to high school juniors and seniors who are Oklahoma residents. There is no maximum amount of hours per semester. Students are required to pay all other expenses including fees, books, tuition above 18 hours per year.