Special COVID-19 Procedures
- Telecommuting as of March 25, 2020
- Available for student support M-W-F 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (lunch 1-2)
- Tuesday 10 am – 8 pm (lunch1-2) (extended hours 5-7pm)
- Extended hours are by advanced appointment only and will only go through the end of the Spring semester.
- All sessions are by APPOINTMENT ONLY same day appointments are available
- All session will be held via ZOOM
- DO NOT call or email to schedule an appointment
- Schedule an Appointment Now
- 24-hour Crisis Line Grand Lake Mental Health 1-800-722-3611
- Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-273-TALK
- Nikki Phillip MS, LPC- Coordinator, Coordinator of Counseling Services