The State of Oklahoma adopted a Guaranteed Tuition Program, effective in 2008-2009. First-time RSU students can lock in tuition rates for the duration of their undergraduate education, but not longer than four consecutive academic years.
Important Points to Consider
- Students must sign up when they enroll. This is the student’s responsibility. Once a student has enrolled without registering for the guaranteed program, they are no longer eligible.
- Students must be first-time RSU students, including freshmen and transfer students.
- Students must maintain full-time status. Full-time status at RSU is 12 hours each semester.
- The Guaranteed Tuition Program is for tuition only. The state’s public colleges and universities also charge fees, which are not covered by this program.
- Guaranteed tuition rates can be higher – as much as 115 percent – than the non-guaranteed tuition rate.
Four-year History of RSU Tuition Rates
|Year||Tuition Only||Percent Increase from Previous Year (Tuition only)|
Guaranteed and non-guaranteed tuition rates for the current academic year are subject to change at the discretion of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education. For more information, contact the Office of the Bursar at 918-343-7558 or 918-343-7559.