Current RSU Students

Current students can update their personal information such as phone numbers, address, personal email address or name (supporting documentation must be uploaded) in MyRSU.

  • Login to MyRSU
  • select Students (top menu)
  • select Student Forms (left menu)
  • choose Personal Information Update Form

If you are a student or former student and cannot access MyRSU, you may complete the Student Demographic Change Form in the Registrar’s Office in Claremore or the main office at the Bartlesville and Pryor campuses.

When updating your name, you must bring the following supporting documents:

  • your new federal issued photo identification
  • new social security card
  • legal document showing the change of name (ie: marriage license, divorce decree, etc.)

If you are unable to come into the office, you may complete the Student Demographic Change Form (pdf) and fax or mail along with copies of items above to:

Rogers State University
Attn: Registrar’s Office
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore OK, 74017
918-343-7595 fax