Our mission is to establish and maintain an inclusive environment for all students at RSU, to challenge social conventions, and serve as a catalyst for personal growth and community action.
- Promoting Mental Wellness
- Creating Social Change
- Building Our Community
Members must be a currently enrolled student at RSU and present a positive and respectful attitude towards other participants and faculty during any and all SJL activities.
SJL was awarded the 2018-2019 Best Student Organization.
Find us on
2nd and 4th Monday
5:00 – 6:00 pm
Dr. Carolyn Taylor Center, Conference Room A
- Paige Gruenberg, President, [email protected]
- Devin Roberts, Co-Vice President, [email protected]
- Paxton McKeever, Co-Vice President, [email protected]
- Perla Campos, SGA Representative, [email protected]
- Yleana Esparza, SGA Representative, [email protected]