MyChart – Patient Portal
Utica Park Clinic MyChart is a patient portal that gives you access to your personal health information anytime on your smartphone or computer. It is safe, secure and easy to use! Through MyChart you can do the following:
- Request/schedule an appointment
- Telehealth visit – Virtual Care
- View test results
- Contact your healthcare provider
- Learn about health care topics
If you are a new patient, we have made the forms available to you online. You can save time by completing them and emailing them back to [email protected] before your appointment.
- New Patient Information (pdf)
- Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Protected Health Information (pdf)
- Access to Patient Health Information (pdf)
- Medical & Financial Consent (pdf)
Confidentiality & Privacy
In accordance with FERPA and HIPAA regulations, the Student Health Center cannot release specific information about a student to anyone, including family members, without the student’s written permission. If you wish others to have access to your health information, please make sure you fill out the Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Protected Health Information (pdf).
If you need to seek care after hours, please refer to “After Hours Care” section for more information.
If you have an emergency, call 911.