Bachelor’s degree seeking students must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours during the spring and fall semester. At least 9 must be on-campus.
Payment for the classes you are enrolled in is due on the first day of the semester by 5:00 pm.
You must make a request to the PDSO at RSU to participate in OPT during the last semester prior to graduation.
Your Immigration-Related Responsibility:
- F-1 Enrollment Requirements
- Reporting Address Changes within 10 days
- Obtaining Travel Signatures Prior to departing the US
- 60 Day Grace Period to Depart the US after completion of program
- Transferring to Another School