All students in all stages of writing can benefit from advice and feedback.
The Rogers State University Writing Center is here to help you with all things writing. Our consultants represent students from across the disciplines, and we are able to assist students from all majors and academic fields.
We highly recommend booking an appointment in advance. Submitted papers will be reviewed during regular business hours. During peak times (around midterms and finals), we will be very busy so please plan ahead and prepare your draft for review at least 2-3 days before the paper is due. We will not schedule appointments to occur on the date a paper or project is due but will gladly answer a few quick questions.
Make an Appointment
Schedule your appointment in one of the following ways:
- Phone: 918-343-7838
- Email: [email protected]
- Online: setmore.com
(login with your RSU email address/password from your Gmail account)
- Walk-in: Available Monday – Thursday from 8 am – 5 pm if tutors are available
The RSU Writing Center is located on the Claremore campus with online appointments available for Bartlesville and Pryor.
- Claremore: Baird Hall, Room 206 | Open Monday–Thursday; 8 am -5 pm
- Bartlesville: Room 725 | 918-338-8026 | Online appointments available
- Pryor: 918-825-6117 | Online appointments available
Students are welcome to utilize our quiet study space to work, read, and print, as well as seeking writing assistance. We hold desk copies of many books that students may borrow.
- 13 computers
- White board
- 5 tables for small group work
- Extra seating for 15 students
- The Everyday Writer: RSU Edition
- Composition I and II textbooks
- MLA Handbook
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association
- Turabian’s Manual for Writers
- As well as many more