Boy standing in front of the library wearing a backpack and Rogers State basketball shirt.Rogers State University has a Veteran Coordinator who will work with veterans to help coordinate their student benefits. The Veteran Coordinator is located in the Enrollment Management Office on the Claremore campus.

A veteran wishing to become a student at RSU will be required to submit an admissions application. In addition, other documentation is required by the Veteran Coordinator depending upon which V.A. chapter the individual is eligible for.

Apply Now:

More Information:

Contact Us

For more information, please contact Nancy Page.