Paying for your college education is easy at Rogers State University because we give you so many options. Tuition and fees are due on or before your first scheduled class date.
Pay by Telephone
- Call 918-343-7558
- Pay with VISA, Mastercard and Discover
Make Monthly Payments Online
- RSU offers a payment plan through Nelnet
- login to MyRSU
- under the Students tab, select Nelnet My Account Info
- scroll to the bottom of the page
- select Pay with Nelnet and create a profile
Pay on Campus
- Payment may be made in person at either the Pryor or Claremore campus.
Pay by Mail
- Mail-in payment for enrollment is accepted.
- A receipt will not be mailed to you but may be picked up in the Office of the Bursar.
- Make checks payable to Rogers State University and record your student ID number on the check.
- Address mail-in payments to: Rogers State University, Office of the Bursar, 1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd., Claremore, OK 74017.
- Financial Aid recipients must have received an award letter by the first day of the semester, from the Rogers State University Office of Financial Aid for payment to be deferred.
- Until and including the last day of final examinations, students may pay their delinquent accounts by paying tuition, fees, and charges.
- Students settling their delinquent accounts after the last day of final examinations will be charged an additional penalty.
- The additional late payment charge is $50.00.
- Delinquent accounts will be sent to the University’s legal department for collection.