Rogers State University Career Services guides and inspires students and alumni to take charge of their personal and career development.
Career Services provides assessments that enables you to know the appropriate educational and career path, consulting that helps you explore majors and careers, assistance with securing internships to gain experience, and support as you transition to that next step.
Our staff maintains contact with potential employers to bring the needs of the workforce and job-seeker together through career fairs, on-campus interviews, and an online job posting center.
Students and Alumni
Career Services offers a variety of assistance including:
- Resume and cover letter development
- One-on-one career advising
- Assessment tools to help choose a major/career path
- Group presentations and workshops
- Networking techniques
- Mock interviews
- Career fairs
- Graduate school preparation
- Full- and part-time job opportunities
- On-campus interviews
Faculty and Student Organizations
Looking for an added element to your class or student organization meeting? Our staff facilitates workshops where students will learn how to:
- Write resumes
- Write cover letters
- Apply for graduate school
- Practice networking and interviewing techniques
- Polish their business etiquette