Students can receive tuition assistance through academic scholarships based on academic achievement and/or financial need. In addition, all academic scholarships are based on the availability of funds and are awarded for one academic year.
Awarding starts in December and continues as funds permit for the upcoming school year. There are no academic tuition waivers awarded for the summer term.
Academic scholarships are tuition waivers and cannot be combined. The amount of the tuition waiver cannot exceed the cost of tuition.
Academic tuition waiver scholarships are awarded based on applicant’s eligibility, date of admission and enrollment. Awarding will continue while funding permits.
Please Note: Application for Admission serves as the application for an Academic Tuition Waiver.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be an Oklahoma resident
- Achieve a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA in high school (Incoming Freshmen) or college (Current or Transfer students)
- Must be a degree-seeking student
- Must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Enroll in 12 or more credit hours per semester
Scholarship Renewal Requirements
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above
- Must be enrolled as a full-time degree seeking student
- Must successfully complete a minimum of 24 credit hours each academic year
- Must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each academic year
Note: If all the renewal requirements are met, the scholarship will be renewed for a period of years specified in the scholarship description.