Our mission is to enable students to pursue their educational goals through the application of appropriate financial resources relevant to each student’s eligibility and individual need.
The federal government regulates the application process for students seeking aid. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be completed in order to qualify for any financial assistance. Students receiving other assistance should bring their award letter from the provider to the RSU Office of Financial Aid.
Important Information: Time limitation on direct subsidized loan eligibility for first-time student loan borrowers effective July 1, 2013. Find out more.
Financial Aid is Available Through
The types and amounts of aid awarded are determined by financial need, available funds, student classification, and academic performance.
Students Starting College:
Students Graduating College:
Grants and Scholarships:
- FAFSA Express
- Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
- Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant (OTAG)
- The Cherokee Nation
- The Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
- Creek Nation of Oklahoma
- Scholarships Available to Undocumented Students
- US Department of Education
- Federal Student Aid
- Selective Service Registration
- Veterans Administration Benefits
- National Student Loan Data System for Students