Contact me for information about transferring to RSU!
Transfer Guides: Visit Oklahoma Higher Education to see if a specific course is transferable.
Submit the following documentation to the Office of Admissions:
- Application for Admission
- Note: A non-refundable application fee of $20 will be required for every application and reapplication to Rogers State University. See Application Fee Waiver Policy for exemptions.
- Official Transcript from every college attended
- Official High School Transcript or GED certificate (if you have completed fewer than 24 college credit hours)
- ACT scores (if you have completed fewer than 24 college credit hours)
- Submit a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine if you qualify for grants, work study status or student loans.
- Note: Before receiving financial aid, you must submit an official high school transcript to RSU.
- Once admitted, meet with an advisor to select courses and enroll.
- Check out RSU Scholarships and submit an application by the March 1 deadline to receive priority consideration.
- If you’re interested in living on the RSU Claremore campus, submit a completed RSU Housing Application.
- Early application is encouraged.