PLC provides an environment for a select number of exceptional RSU students to foster their personal and professional development.
PLC members represent a diverse group of RSU’s most ambitious and promising students, who work closely with student groups and university administration to enhance services to students and the community.
- Annual scholarship of $10,000 ($6,500 toward tuition; $3,500 toward housing/meals)
- Maximum of four years with continued eligibility
- Ten students selected to each freshman class
- Students may retain their financial aid packages for costs not covered by the PLC scholarship
PLC members are expected to:
- attend all regular meetings, special projects, and official gatherings of the class
- volunteer for campus service projects, be active members of student organizations, and be on-call for campus events
- attend selected RSU Alumni programs and RSU Foundation events
- attend selected high schools with recruiters
- live in on-campus student housing during his/her freshman and sophomore years
- complete a minimum of 30 semester credits per academic year
- maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.00
Rogers State University values our students who make significant contributions not only to our campus, but also to the communities we serve.
- Submit the PLC Application
- Deadline: February 1
- If you prefer, you may download the application and complete by hand.
Guides & Tips
PLC members should use the following guides and tips when planning and promoting student activities and events.