Step 1: Get Admitted
If you are a current RSU student, please skip to Step 2. Submit the following documentation to the Office of Admissions.
- Application for Admission
- Official High School Transcript or GED Certificate
- ACT scores
Step 2: Enroll
After receiving your acceptance letter, please schedule an appointment with the assigned advisor.
- Once your advisor has advised you of the courses to take, you can enroll through MyRSU.
- Enrollment procedures may also be completed at the main office on branch campuses or the Registrar’s Office in Claremore.
Step 3: Log in to Class
- Be sure to log in as soon as possible and become familiar with MyRSU.
- Students with Financial Aid are required to attend class.
- If you experience any difficulty logging into class, contact the Helpdesk immediately.