Step 1: Get Admitted
If you are a current RSU student, please skip to Step 2. Submit the following documentation to the Office of Admissions. Within two weeks you should receive notification of your admission status.
- Application for Admission
- fficial High School Transcript or GED Certificate
- ACT scores
Step 2: Enroll
After receiving your acceptance letter, please contact the online counselor for your assigned advisor’s contact information.
- Once your advisor has approved your courses you can enroll through MyRSU.
- Enrollment procedures may also be completed at the enrollment office on any of our three campuses.
Step 3: Login to Class
- Be sure to login as soon as possible.
- Students with Financial Aid are required to login the first week of class.
- If you experience any difficulty logging into class, contact the Helpdesk immediately.