Step 1: Get Admitted
If you are a current RSU student, please skip to Step 2. Submit the following documentation to the Office of Admissions. Within two weeks you should receive notification of your admission status.
- Application for Admission
- Note: An Application Fee of $20 will be required for every application and reapplication to Rogers State University. See Application Fee Waiver Policy (pdf) for exemptions.
- Official High School Transcript or GED Certificate
- ACT scores
- Hint: Determine if online learning is for you.
Step 2: Enroll
After receiving your acceptance letter, please contact the online counselor for your assigned advisor’s contact information.
- Once your advisor has approved your courses you can enroll through the MyRSU or if assistance is needed through the online counselor.
- All enrollment procedures can also be completed at the enrollment office on any of our three campuses.
- Hint: Get familiar with class start dates. Your online class will be open and available for access at 8:00 am on the day classes start.
Step 3: Login to Class
- Be sure to login as soon as possible.
- Students with Financial Aid are required to login the first week of class.
- If you experience any difficulty logging into class, contact the Helpdesk immediately.
- Hint: Get familiar with your RSU student e-mail accounts. Many faculty members use these accounts for their primary method of communication with students.