President’s Associates are among the University’s most loyal and committed friends and supporters.
They come from all walks of life – community and business leaders, university faculty and staff, friends and alumni. All contribute, generously and personally, to the overall success of Rogers State University.
Associate Connection Opportunities
- Invitations to luncheons, dinners, lectures and other special events featuring academic, cultural, government, philanthropic, and community leaders.
- Attend Hillcats President’s Associates Game Day.
- Utilize resources of Stratton Taylor Library.
- Receive University updates from the President.
Ways to Participate
President’s Associates are friends and alumni who support the higher education mission of the university in a number of ways.
- Unrestricted gifts for Presidential priorities assist in meeting the university’s greatest needs
- Designated gifts support several high-priority university programs and services including academics, scholarships, athletics, alumni, RSUTV, RSU Radio and more.
Establishing an endowment or including RSU in legacy planning can provide benefits not only to students of today but also far into the future. However you choose to give, know your gift makes a difference.
Matching Gifts Work for You and the University
Many employers will match donations at a rate of 1:1 and sometimes as high as 3:1. A company that matches at a rate of 1:1 means the impact of your annual associate gift is multiplied.
Leverage Your Gift to the Annual Associate Level
All known contributions to the RSU Foundation and approved University programs or events, given within the same fiscal year (July 1 to June 30), will count toward the donor’s annual giving recognition level. You are encouraged to review your annual program and event support and consider an equal or greater gift for the University’s Greatest Needs.