Bartlesville CampusRSU Bartlesville is located in the historic Reda Building, which has served as an elegant, nine-story centerpiece of downtown Bartlesville since 1919.

The ornate facade of the building is constructed of cut stone and brick. The interior of the first-floor lobby is adorned with high-quality materials including marble and original light fixtures.

The building originally served as headquarters for the Cities Service Oil Co. and later was the home of the Reda Pump Co. RSU acquired the building from the Schlumberger Co., a worldwide oilfield services company that has major operations in Bartlesville, in 2005.